Used Car Financing Made Simple
Financing a car can seem like an intimidating task. You may be unsure IF you will get financed and at what rate? What will your monthly payment be? What kind of car does that mean you can purchase? At CarXchange we have an expert finance team that makes this process pain free, simple, and gives you clear next steps on your path to purchase a new vehicle. At CarXchange in Victorville, we want to share our finance teams best tips on how to get financed for your next car:
Get Pre-Approved with CarXchange
At CarXchange, we work with every credit type and situation. Our finance experts specialize in credit challenged situations such as: bad credit, no credit, and bankruptcy. Our team at CarXchange have built long lasting relationships with creditors that are able to put CarXchange customers into a buying position.
We understand that your time is valuable and you don’t want to head into the dealership if you won’t be driving off in a new vehicle. Here’s what you can do:
- Call (760-206-9073) or visit "Get Approved" so we can begin the process of getting you financed.
- Be prepared with your social security number, birth date, and home address, so we can verify your identity and begin the process of running your credit.
- Call or visit www.car-xchange.com and work with our Special Financing manager. He has formed long term relationships with several banks that allow him to work through the process of financing our customers with unique credit situations.
- Visit our dealership located at 15321 Palmdale Rd. in Victorville, CA. We can help you to find a car within your budget. We have an expert special financing team that will help you to drive off in your new vehicle.
- Have a down payment for the vehicle. We can work with minimum down payments in our special financing department to put together a deal that will work with your budget.
Utilize a Cosigner
If you find that you are unable to get approved for a car loan, hope is not lost yet. You may be able to get a family or friend to co-sign on your loan with you. Essentially, this friend or family will have their credit used alongside yours to gain loan approval. This means that a friend or family member will appear on the loan alongside you.
This method can be a great way to achieve your goal of getting a car while also improving your credit through making consistent payments on a new vehicle.
All of the above methods can be used to attain a new vehicle even if you have bad credit or are experiencing unemployment. The upside to many of these methods is that as long as you make consistent on-time payments for your new vehicle, you will be rebuilding your credit as you go!
At CarXchange we specialize in serving those with bad credit, no credit, and even unemployment in the Victorville, Apple Valley, Barstow, Adelanto, and Hesperia areas. We understand times may be tough, but we’re ready to help!